cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

vpn iconnection issues

Merf89
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi I'm no longer able to connect to my work VPN. This has happened in the last 2-3 weeks. I can connect with no issues at my parents house (non talktalk) and at work so it's clearly a problem at my property. Have spoken with TalkTalk customer services but got nowhere apart from sending possible fixes to me via e mail which i had already tried. I really need this solving.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

That's great news, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Merf89
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Hi Chris...... All good now. Can connect to VPN. Many thanks to you and Debbie for sorting out.

Message 3 of 8

Hi Merf89,

I've started the firmware update, it should complete within a few minutes 

Thanks

Chris

Merf89
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Hi Debbie, You can update the FW any time you like please

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Merf89

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I will need to change the firmware version on your router. When would be the best time for me to do this? (we advise to keep the router powered on without rebooting whilst the FW is updating)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Merf89
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Debbie, Number now added. Just an update - I contacted TalkTalk  tech team and they sent me a new router, exactly the same as i already had. Connected the new router but still can't connect to my work VPN. Can contact to the work vpn in my parents house and in a colleagues house no problem. Both are not with TalkTalk. Borrowed my colleague's laptop and tried connecting to the work vpn from my house but couldn't so i think it's obvious that it's a problem my end. Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Merf89

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes