Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email Account not working

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

Hello OCE_Ady

As requested, I have started a new thread on the above subject.  My lineone account has stopped receiving email for just over a month now.  I am able to send emails but not able to receive them.  I get an error message stating that the password is incorrect but I have not changed this.  I have tried logging onto the Talktalk mail service but the functionality to reset the password states that it is unavailable and it has been this way for the past few weeks.

My email address is obscured for customer security Please can you advise how this can be resolved as I am unable to view emails or receive them.

Many thanks

Wendy

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Wendy, as you can't login to webmail and can't reset your password we'll have to get password recovery setup for you. I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information I need to do this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the PM

I've passed this on to our network team to have your password recovery setup 

Thanks

Chris

Hi Wendy,

This has now been passed over to our email admins so can you check tomorrow afternoon to see if the password recovery has been setup

Chris