cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My tiscali emails to gmail are going into spam

Babslm
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I see this has been an ongoing topic of discussion since February. It is an ongoing problem for me.  I do not want. Gmail account, as some have suggested. Surely talktalk and gmail can sort this out?  It would be helpful if both talktalk and gmail users were ifficially made aware of this on both websites and through technical notifications.  If talktalk have 'contacted' gmail with no reply, why not contact again and give this issue some wider publicity.  I did not realise others had the same problem

B
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

We're still waiting for an update on the ticket raised to Gmail over a month ago.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

As you will see from this Community, the TalkTalk Mail team have contacted Gmail admins not once but twice and received no action and no response.

Gmail have set their new anti-spam policy. Gmail users should have been made aware that they need to check their Spam folders for any genuine mail and select that mail and then hit the Report as not spam button to tell Gmail to deliver that message and all future messages from that sender into the Inbox and not just dump it into spam without any check on whether it's genuine or not.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution