6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

I cannot send multiple emails to a group only singularly ones

A J Jones
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @janenick

Are you sending from a location not on the TalkTalk network?

Outside of the UK sending is sometimes very restricted because spam emails incoming from some countries are very high so restrictions are applied.

Are you using webmail or an email client like Outlook / Thunderbird or an email app on a mobile?  Is it talktalk.net email or another?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I have just replied on the email, but I cannot see if it has been received. 

I set up a group email and it wasn't received.  I didn't know if it was faulty, so I just sent out two names on a email and it didn't go out.  It was on the normal talktalk email service, nothing outside the country etc.

jane 

A J Jones
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi janenick

If you're a current TalkTalk broadband customer just ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your TalkTalk landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the relevant sending email address and the group name in the Private Notes box and save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account and your email account to see if anything's wrong.

So, far have you looked at the webmail inbox to see if there's been any error messages? Or at the drafts folder to see if the group email is there?

I assume it is talktalk webmail that you've set the new contact group up in?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jane, I've run a repair on your mailbox and also corrected some misaligned settings. Please test again and let me know how you get on. 

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi

I have answered you from my smartphone, because it wasn't updating on my laptop and it still isn't. I have a draft email which I did this morning and it still hasn't gone from there. I haven't had a reply on webmail so I don't know if it is ok.
Janenick
A J Jones
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi janenick, I'm getting the same when I test it for you and that's with only 3 contacts. I've raised a fault ticket for you. You'll get updates by text message. Please let us know how you get on.