Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tinyworld email

27 REPLIES 27
Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi, I am also having issues tying to access and reset my tinyworld.co.uk password. 

I have inserted the information requested in my Private Notes in the hope you can also help me.

Thank you

Michelle

Community Team

Hi Michelle, I can get this sorted for you, but I need a landline number to raise the fault ticket for you. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi, I have just added my landline number to my personal notes. Thank you

Community Team

Thanks. I've raised the fault ticket for you. This will take a couple of working days to be completed for you. Please post back and chase if you haven't by Wednesday. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Thank you for raising the ticket but I still have not been contacted. Can you please chase your support team.

Thank you

Community Team

Hi Michelle Pitts, I have forgotten to ask you to add an alternate email address for the password recovery tool. Please add one to the private notes in your profile and I'll get the ticket chased in the meantime. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

An alternative email address has been added.

thanks

Michelle 

Community Team

Thanks Michelle.

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi, I still haven't been contacted. Is there any way my request could possibly be made urgent?

Thanks

Michelle

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Michelle

Password Reset details may have been set up for the email address so that your alternate email and or mobile number can receive the reset. Please do try the Reset your Password option. If there's an alternate shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password. But maybe that's not yet been done.  Let us know.

I've flagged up the lack of contact.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

I've put a chaser on this and hopefully we'll get some movement this time.

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Just checked and its not offering an alternative to send reset password to yet.

Michelle

Community Team

Thanks for letting us know. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Just checked again and its not offering an alternative to send my reset password too???

Michelle

Community Team

I've sent the chaser this morning for you Michelle. Hopefully, it won't take too much longer.

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi. There is still no option to have my reset password sent to my nominated email mail address. It has now been 11 days since I provided all the information requested. Is there anything you can do to prioritise this for me?

Regards

Jim 

Community Team

Hi Jim, I've sent a chaser for you. I'm afraid there's very little we can do to speed this up. I've asked them to do what they can. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi, to ensure I'm doing things correctly, when I ask to reset my @tinyworld.co.uk password I should see an option to send my reset password to the email address I stated in my private notes?

Still only showing the @tinyworld.co.uk email address I can't get access too?

Thanks 

Michelle

Community Team

Hi Michelle, there are delays on fault ticket being processed which is hitting our queue as well as the mainstream ones. It'll take a bit longer to get this done for you it seems. 

Re the workings of the recovery journey you can request it you either your alternate email or mobile number both should work the same. 

Michelle Pitts
First Timer

Hi, as I'm not receiving any confirmation from TalkTalk telling me my ticket is being dealt with or if more information is required, I'm concerned nothing is being down and I'll have to start all over again!

Michelle.