cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Account Closure

SteveyMc
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am grateful to the service I have received from talktalk for a number of years, but due to a local firm building a fibre infrastructure I have moved to this new provider. I now have FTTH, which talktalk are unable to provide in my area. My phone and broadband line are now disconnected and I have returned all equipment. I have received a credit settlement of my account but I have not received notification of closure. I would also like to cancel my talktalk mail plus services.  I'm hoping a community star is able to provide assistance or point me in the right direction. Kindest regards, Steve.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

No worries. The email forum is still going to be here to support you during the two free years of webmail only access to your mailbox.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

SteveyMc
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Thank you both @Gondola @Gliwmaeden2  😉

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

How to cancel Mail Plus, @SteveyMc:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-TalkTalk-Mail-Plus/ta-p/2374203

Your My Account remains available to view for a further year.

If you need help with that, phone 03451 720088 or use Chat.

Staff will be able to verify closure of the account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi SteveyMc 

The guide to cancelling including cancelling TalkTalk MailPlus is given below. If you call TalkTalk to cancel then the MailPlus billing will cease after the required 30 days' notice and you'll retain webmail access for 2 years to make sure you can capture your wanted contacts over that timeframe and smoothly migrate your email service.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution