cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Adding/Deleting Emails

Cloverden
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

For months now I've been unable to manage my 5 email accounts online - the prompt says TalkTalk are doing background maintennance.  One of my 5 accounts has been deleted for under use, but I'm not able to delete it and create a new account.  If I'm paying for 5 accounts annually, I'm only able to actually use 3.  Please can someone tell me how I go about managing my 5 accounts as My Talktalk won't allow me to do it online. Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Cloverden, there's currently no way to create a new address, but if you have one that you need linking to your account I can do that and if you want to delete one you need to follow the right to be forgotten process. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

It's not known whether they will renew access to manage these, but staff can add / delete for you.

Our monthly charge covers "up to" 5 addresses. Many people just use one - doesn't make any difference to the price.

If you complete your community profile details, staff will be able to identify your account and progress from there, @Cloverden.

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu. Add your Talktalk phone or account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES.

Staff will respond during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.