cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Adding additional emails to TalkTalk Mail Plus

JimMunro1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I am former customer who has signed up to one year of TalkTalk Mail Plus, and in addition to my own email, I want to keep three other email addresses for my family. How do I do this? There is no obvious way on online.

Regards

Jim Munro

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

That's sorted for you now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi JimMunro1, there's a form my colleagues could/should have filled out for you to send those mailboxes to me to be added. As they have let you down, lets shortcut the process. If you send me a Personal Message with the account number and the mailboxes you want adding I'll get it done for you today. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

No - it's annoyingly ongoing.

It may be possible for @Ady-TalkTalk to add these for you manually on his return, after the Bank Holiday,  @JimMunro1.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

JimMunro1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Does anyone know when this issue will be resolved? I have just spent £50 to retain family emails for 12 months but it looks like wasted money unless I can retain those three additional email addresses.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Thanks-I have spoken to Customer Services who told me there is a problem, but no date for a resolution. What a shambles! No wonder I am now a former customer.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

It's been out of action for ages, @JimMunro1, both for MailPlus customers and current customers. 

No solution in sight.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.