cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Adding email

Scorps101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I was trying to add another email address but it says it’s doing maintenance so I phoned up and eventually spoke to someone and they said it should be up and running in around 3 hours and low and behold 3 weeks later still doing maintenance I don’t know why I was told a load of lies 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

TalkTalk removed the ability for TalkTalk Mail users to create and delete mailboxes at the start of migrating mailboxes in July 2023, to a cloud mail platform. The message in customer MyAccounts is:

Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

While the message is displayed then no TalkTalk Mail user will be able to use the Create or Delete functions.

We have no published schedule to offer for the return of these functions. Customer services should have advised similarly.

The best advice is to create a non-TalkTalk email address if you need one right now. Always useful for backup and password recovery to have a third party email address not linked to your broadband account as you can retain that regardless of what happens to your broadband service.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution