email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked emails

Anthony34
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi

Suddenly it appears that emails to me from 'Eurotunnel' and 'Dam Health' are being blocked - i have received them in the past - all others OK. The companies say they have checked and sent repeatedly.

Can you help please? Thanks

Tony
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Anthony34, Gondola's advice is good. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Tony

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile, Personal Information (here):

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your and sender's email address(es), notes and references etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Check  Spam and  Trash folders for mail messages that may have been diverted from the Inbox. Bear in mind these folders normally contain mail not older than 30 days.
Compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

• Select the Main Settings menu icon      triple lines, top right header bar
    (Mobile browser? you'll need to select the desktop version)
  • Select the Settings menu item
  • Select the inward facing arrowhead by Mail or Email in the left side bar
  • Select Filter Rules
  • Select the Delete (dustbin icon) to the right of any entry that you don't expect to be there
    Confirm the deletion

Let us know that there are no Filter Rules defined. 

Let us know if the originator has received any bounce back error message and that they have positively confirmed that the mail service sending their mail has not suppressed sending because of a previous fail to deliver. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes