email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get onetel.com emails

mikeatchemian
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Since the beginning of April 2021 I have not been able to access my onetel.com email from Outlook on my PC or from the mail software on my iPhone. I have been forced to log on via the TalkTalk web page, which is awkward and annoying. Today, for the first time in almost 2 months, the password I have been informed that using for a couple of years is no longer being recognised.

Please help!

Mike

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Ok let's take a look at your account for you then. I've sent you a personal message to run through security verification. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I do have TalkTalk broadband

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Ady,

Yes I have: several times. But this cannot be the issue, as I can get my mails - and send mails - fine on the website 

https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

Over a year ago, the iPhone email app stopped letting me send onetel mails but I could still receive mails to that address. Everything worked fine on my desktop PC, using Outlook pro 2010. Then between 3rd and 4th April 2021, I could no longer receive or sent onetel emails from iPhone or PC/Outlook.

Mike

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Mike, do you have a TalkTalk Broadband or Mail Plus account? Have you tried a password reset using the Password Reset Tool

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes