cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cant get the new webmail page on my android version 13 phone

JOHNPAT
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Please help . Since the email was upgraded i cant get on the webmail page on my android version 13 phone .

Could anyone please advise as to how i overcome this .

What i get is a black page with a small circle spinning.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Are you using any adblockers, anti virus etc? Have you tried updating Chrome? I've got it working on both .66 and .67 versions of Chrome.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

That's a little odd. Why 1 and not the other 3 the other way round would make more sense. Would you mind letting me have the browser version numbers?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JOHNPAT
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 11

HI Ady .I tried chrome, duckduckgo and Firefox , all 3 failed to get me the sign in page . I then tried Microsoft edge which let me access the sign in page successfully.

Thanks for your help .Johnpat 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

It might be worth trying a reset or testing an alternate browser to see if that is the cause of the issue. 

Ady

0 Likes

JOHNPAT
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 11

Hi Andy .The browser on my phone is Google Chrome.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

What browsers have you tested with? 

Ady

0 Likes

JOHNPAT
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

Hi ADY . When i clicked on the -URL- part of your reply on my phone i got the black page with a spinning circle .

But when i clicked on it on my desk top computer it took me to the sign in page im looking for .

I can get the sign in page on my laptop and my desktop computer but not on my phone .

Please help me overcome this issue . THANKS JOHNPAT

0 Likes

19sue65
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

That is exactly what happened to me hours and hours of being on the chat led to no help at all I actually went on our computet today and had no problems at all would love to know what the cause and how to get it sorted 

0 Likes

JOHNPAT
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi Ady . I log into my emails from my google search bar . The url i can see is https//portal.talktalk.co.uk>mail

When i click log in to webmail i get a black page with a spinning circle , this is the way i have always signed in and from saturday after the upgrade it is not letting me get the sign in page .

Could you advise what url i should be using and any other advive would be great .

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi JOHNPAT, are you using the correct URL?

Ady

0 Likes