cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email Folders

panhandle
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

When I got to folders in my Samsung M13 phone the contents stored briefly appear but then disappear. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

If you mean that incoming messages arrive in the Inbox and you see them but then those same messages disappear then that suggests that mail is being downloaded and deleted by a mail collection service or other device connected to your mailbox as a default POP3 email account.

To lock out any unauthorised devices, upgrade the password for the mailbox and initially test only with TalkTalk Mail webmail to make sure the mailbox is working as expected.

The Reset password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Check there are no Rules operating on the Inbox messages.

Once you know mail is being received normally and not diverted from the Inbox you can resume using the mobile email app as an IMAP email account.

If you need guidance on any of the above then just say.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution