cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email IMAP on iPhone

Ebmesnow
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I have two secondary email accounts assigned to my account and both have stopped working. My primary account works fine, but the two secondary ones won’t accept the IMAP password. Both can send and use webmail but can’t receive emails via the native iOS app. Have chatted with support who told me there is a technical issue, when is it likely to be resolved, no mail is a bit of a pain. Tried all the settings and different mail clients without joy. 

Andy E
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're welcome.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Many thanks Ady

really appreciated 

Andy E
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I've added those 2 mailboxes to the list for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ebmesnow
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

The settings are correct on phone now, both my wife and daughter ignored your mails…… All our accounts are in private notes and the 2 that are broken are tagged. 

Andy E
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Ebmesnow, there's no technical issue. We're contacting everyone who is using unsecure settings for their mail and then limiting those that continue to use the unsecure settings to webmail only. 

If you've now changed your mail apps/clients to use the correct settings I can help get your mailboxes unlimited. I need you to confirm you've made the change and to add your affected mail address to private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

0 Likes