cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email and new Outlook

Redtilimdead
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have tried more than once to set up the new Outlook.  My email is not recognised!.  I type in my email address, click next and it says " The username may be incorrect.  Make sure you typed it correctly.  Otherwise, contact your admin".   It doesn't work for my wife's email address either.   I have been trying since the beginning of the year but now our laptop has a recent update and we have lost access to emails.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Redtilimdead, I take it your mail is working normally in webmail? Here's the microsoft guide for Windows 11 Set up email in the Mail app - Microsoft Support

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I have Windows 11.  I can't see that in your instructions.  All I keep getting is an error.  I have been trying for months now to set this up. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
0 Likes

Geluk
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

You can retrieve your e mails by using "outlook.com", and logging in 🙂

0 Likes

Redtilimdead
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

{"SessionId":"9f9e24ca-e3f0-0d4d-aedb-cc0716063325","Timestamp":1725034822760,"Error":"INVALIDCREDENTIALS CANCEL"}

0 Likes