cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email forwarding

blackstock23
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 2

I’ve got another email account (personal domain)  obscured for customer security  which orders through my website come through. These order emails should be when sent to my (talktalk.net) email address  obscured for customer security  this as stopped happening over the last two weeks. My web designer as told me to ask you if you could whitelist the order emails . She thinks you may be blocking them or marking them as spam. I would be grateful for your help.

kind regards mark

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Simple answer is that TalkTalk don't whitelist. Email forwarding is not recommended if originating from another email account to your personal email domain unless the same mail servers are used. Have you or your website designer made any changes to mail hosting recently?

The personal email domain indicates the use of GoDaddy mail servers. The domain secureserver.net that is given on the SPF file is a domain used by GoDaddy. The SPF file permits secureserver.net and outlook.com for Microsoft 365 account holders. The SPF file may not authenticate mail from another email account.

GoDaddy does not permit forwarding as a default option and this does need setting up by their admins.

Is there a reason that you cannot use GoDaddy webmail to access your personal domain mailbox?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution