cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email problems

davep
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Wife's   @talktalk.net email in Thunderbird client is not receiving mail and perpetually gets the log in required notice.  Is there a problem or a solution to this.

I've also had an email rejected from my @Tiscali.co.uk  and returned to a financial institution.  I've a feeling this may have happened with them previously, though ~I'm sure my wife receives their emails in my account.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

@Ady-TalkTalk    Still can't send pm, same messages.  Any ideas?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I've tried to pm but I've apparently reached my limit having not sent any for some time.  Also said I needed to correct something which wasn't obvious.  I can send the V MONEY on here if that helps

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi davep, please send me a personal message with the affected email addresses. Include your wife's and the virgin mail that can't receive. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks Keith.  It is slightly sporadic past 3 days.  The email isn't used much, but when the message keeps popping up it is annoying.

Hopefully it will be picked up and maybe the bounce back of the email can be explained.  Why Branson used that name is beyond me so maybe that's the problem.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

It sounds like problems authenticating or a problem in your area with the talktalk.net mail servers. I had the same problem last week, but in my case, it was automatically rectified in less than a day. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes