cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email

Gazz191062
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi , I was locked out of my email yesterday and a talktalk agent reset the mobile number and email address to use to change email password, I went on tonight and clicked forgot password and the new details to reset the password were there, I clicked to send a reset code by text and the code arrived to my phone, however the next step of inputting the code could not be cone as the screen came up with a message saying that they were experiencing technical issues and to switch off and try again, I have done this twice and still cannot get the screen to change to the page where in input the reset code sent by text

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

To ensure the password reset process is working as expected do ensure you have no ad-blocker or tracking cookie blocking software active because cookies are required. Before you start you may wish to clear the browser cache and cookies to ensure there's not a corrupted page or cookies still present.

What was the reason for being locked out of your TalkTalk Mail mailbox? I ask because I cannot replicate your report of not being able to enter the password reset code sent to a mobile.  It may be necessary to wait for 24 hours to ensure that a temporary barring of the account has been fully released before then going through the password reset process.

The Reset password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution