email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone email account issue - adding to iPhone

KillerKlown
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Just got a new iPhone and have been trying to get my old lineone email account set up on it.

I can log into the web email portal perfectly fine using my credentials, but whenever I try to add the account into my phone,I get the error: “username or password for imap.tiscali.co.uk is incorrect”

I’ve managed to add an old tiscali email account without any issues... The only difference is my lineone email address has an underscore character in it.

Would this be the cause of the problem?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

When you login to webmail does the lineone login work? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Yeah, I’m using the exact same settings... I just don’t get it,

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi KillerKlown, I don't think it would be the _ as that would be a bit arbitrary of Apple and would kill a lot of mailboxes. Are you using the same settings for the lineone address as for Tiscali? If not try using them they should work.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes