cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Mailplus Help - add mailboxes

SJL3476
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi 

A while ago we left talktalk and I had to create 3 mailplus accounts to keep 3 email addresses, as I got told by calling talk talk support I couldn't add multiple mailboxes, despite the fact 5 mailboxes are advertised. I'm hoping this issue is now resolved, and i can combine all three into a single account? I'm currently paying for 3 mailplus accounts when I shouldn't need to be.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi SJL3476, please add all 3 account numbers to private notes in your community profile or send me a personal message with the same details. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You most definitely should not be paying for three MailPlus subscriptions when a single £5/m or £50pa subscription covers up to 5 mailboxes.

It's not your fault that you couldn't add all accounts into the one MailPlus MyAccount as TalkTalk removed the user ability to add or create mailbox addresses back in July 2023 and that functionality has still not been restored.

If only you'd come here first because I can request TalkTalk Support to add your mailboxes into one subscription for you. That'll happen next week and then a credit can be applied to cover the unnecessary duplicate MailPlus subscriptions.

TalkTalk Support will respond here next week. Have your subscription account numbers ready and nominate one to be left active when all three mailboxes are merged. Put those details along with the three email addresses into your Community Profile, Personal Information, Private Notes and Save changes. Don't post that detail here but do let us know when you've updated the Profile.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution