cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My Pipex email not working Windows/Outlook

Smart50
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My dsl.pipex.com email account cannot log onto the incoming server. Settings required are correct and password is correct. (Can log onto webmail).

TalkTalk support - please can you add my mailbox to those to be restored to normal function? Email address in my profile.

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Ady

Thanks for that, still having issues unfortunately, but have worked out how to create a new post so have done so.

Many thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi linda6464, if you're still having problems please start a new post. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Please start your own thread, @linda6464.

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

linda6464
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady

Whilst I don't use a pipex email, I am having similar issues with two of my email addresses no longer working within the Outlook desktop client and hope you can help get these two mailboxes restored to normal function please.

It is a talktalk.net email address and a tiscali.co.uk address. Both email addresses have been set up correctly in Outlook using port 995 with SSL/TLS turned on and 587 with STARTTLS.

Any questions, please let me know.

Many thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Smart50, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes