cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My account/email has suddenly been deleted and I don't know why

josephrohrbach
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello.

On the 29th of September, my email very suddenly refused to let me log in, instead giving an error message - 'User is deactivated (AUTHORIZATION-0001)'. I haven't deactivated my account. I don't know whether the account itself is completely gone, since My Account on the main TalkTalk site is currently down. I have no idea why the account would suddenly have been deleted. I've not clicked on any links from unknown senders, and I'm only using normal Chrome with no VPNs or similar things. It's very important to me that I get access back - it has quite a few important documents, including financially important ones.

I can provide all relevant details and so on on request.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

td123
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

@josephrohrbach 

I had the same problem and the same  "User is deactivated (AUTHORIZATION-0001)" message.  Your mailbox is still there but you need to edit your URL.  If yours (like mine did) says https://apps-legacy.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/  then, as Gondola says, edit it by removing   -legacy  so that it now reads https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/   and you should get to your upgraded mailbox. If this works then save that edited URL as your new bookmark.

Message 2 of 6

Users have temporarily been redirected to the address apps-legacy.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite whilst waiting for the mailbox to be migrated to the new platform. Now it's essential that you use the address apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite in order to sign in to your migrated mailbox.

If you don't then you'll get the User is deactivated error.

Unless you have received prior notice from TalkTalk that the mailbox is being deleted because of non-use.

So which is it? Non-use or not following my instruction to select the blue sign in button that has the correct address?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

To the best of my knowledge, I have used the correct login information. I don't mean to be rude, but I wouldn't be opening a support thread if I hadn't tried something so obvious.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

All you need is to use the correct sign in address and credentials.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

@josephrohrbach, the new email service has not been without its teething troubles. 

For support from staff, complete your community forum profile details. Add your telephone number  / account number by going via your avatar/name; settings. personal information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes