cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My email has been hacked I can’t reset password

Message 5 of 5

My E mail has been hacked as according to the hacker has my phone … I have been getting interesting  emails for a few weeks blocking them all…. When I applied for a reactivation code I it never arrived …. My  emails won’t send or receive 

Hacker wants cash … using iPad 

please help 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

The best things to do are make sure you have a good strong anti virus running on all your internet connected devices. Also run malware scans on them all and make sure you have a good strong password for your mailbox. They may well just have harvested your email address from somewhere and then used that to try and scam you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

thanks Ady became paranoid and put my phone to factory settings ... will that get rid of hacker ... thanks for reply 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Dantheman1987, you've got details setup on the Password Reset Tool that look legitimate and there are no forwards on the mailbox both of these would normally reflect if you''re mailbox had been hacked. 

Do you still need help to get this sorted?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Dantheman1987 well first thing is don't part with any money.

Next your post has been escalated and you should hear soon.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.