cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

missing Sainsbury's grocery order emails

49suze49
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

like a lot of others ,i am no longer recieving confirmation emails off my sainsburys grocery orders, nor delivery times(if i use 4hr slot), substitutions,missing items etc.  this has been ongoing since April 10th (last advice), was always fine up until then. Contacted them loads of times -spoken,emailed and msg.. all saying passed onto Tech team.. and nothing altered.  Is it a Talktalk issue. Can you suggest/help  pls.. so frustrating. get all their other emails and Tesco delivery advice no problem. Just Sainsbury  food order

Sue

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Great stuff. Thanks for letting us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Dont know if it's a result from this  but i finally had an email confirmtion off Sainsburys last night for my order... first since April.   so thanks ! Sue

Message 3 of 6

Hi Sue, I've still not had anything back on this. I've sent another chaser this morning as I've been on leave for a week so need to chase them.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

49suze49
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady 

Have you managed to get any answers to the Sainsbury problem of no emails regarding  grocery orders. Like i said its been going on since April! I  had order delivered late last night and still no information about it came through.

Thanks Sue     49Suze49

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi 49suze49, thanks for posting we're currently investigating this issue. Hopefully, we'll get it sorted very soon. 

Ady

0 Likes