cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Missing emails

Tashto
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I am receiving some emails but not all of them

As a specific example,  I phoned Sainsburys today to report that I had received neither confirmation of a recent order or the subsequent emails to tell me of which items were coming and when.

They assured me that they had indeed emailed me.

Intermittently I can receive emails from Hotmail though some are missing.

I depend on TalkTalk for details of the delivery of medical equipment but am not now sure that I can depend on getting them causing a great deal of anxiety.

Can someone please reassure me that that this issue is actually being looked at by TalkTalk and that there is some hope of it being resolved.

I am using the TalkTalk app (  /apps.talktalk.co.uk/ ) so I assume that the settings are all up to date.

I have checked and I have no rules active.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

TalkTalk have resolved an issue that was rejecting all hotmail.com and outlook.com messages.

Sainsburys order details are sent by the Sendgrid mailing service and it's likely that Sendgrid have put your email address on a suppression list and are not actually sending you anything. Sainsburys customer service will need to ask their technical support team to remove your address from the suppression list and then you'll get the order emails once more. The customer service team can see your order emails going out successfully to Sendgrid but cannot directly see that Sendgrid are not sending them to you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution