cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

New Email Address

watteau
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello,
I'd like to add an new email address to my account but this option is still down, when will I be able to access it?

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @JPGallagher 

You don't need an update.  User deletion of mailbox email addresses may not be possible in these circumstances but you can give instructions for mailbox deletion to the TalkTalk Data Protection Office team.

See the GDPR help page item  'Your Right to be Forgotten / Right to Erasure '. There's a postal address, which in my view is the best way to contact the Data Protection team, but you can initiate a contact via any of the TalkTalk contact methods.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 6

Is there any update on this please? I would like to delete an account that I no longer use.

JP Gallagher
Apple Fanboy / Tech Guy
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Gary, I'm afraid we don't have an update on this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 6

Hi,

I'm now seeing a slightly updated version of this message when I go to add a mailbox -

"Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause"

It's now November.  Does anyone know what's happenig here please?

Thanks,

Gary.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The creation of new talktalk.net email adresses is suspended until the completion of the migration of all active mailboxes to the new TalkTalk Mail platform. The notice in MyAccount suggests that completion is expected by the end of September assuming all migration is completed.

TalkTalk have temporarily removed the ability for TalkTalk Mail users to create and delete mailboxes during the upgrade phase of migrating mailboxes, during July to September 2023, to a cloud mail platform. The following message in customer MyAccounts is currently displayed.

Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. We expect this work to be completed by September. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution