cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

New email view

operandx
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Just logged in to find the email view is different for webmail. I can now only see three emails at a time because message body is also displayed. How do I get back to seeing just email subject so that I can see a reasonable amount of messages on one screen?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi johnh21 

Did you scroll back through this topic to see the recommended solution? If not then click here.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

johnh21
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

The question that operandx raised about the new display of emails has been answered so where can I access the answer to return to the previous layout.

johnh

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Good question. The additional Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is an optional security feature selected in MyAccount for the SSO process.   So it's your choice. 

You'll stay signed in to Community if you wish so if you want to dip in and out during the day from a non-shared device that's ok; you don't need to sign out of Community. There is an auto-sign-out for the customer MyAccount which is an added security feature for inactive logins but only for MyAccount. The auto-sign-out for Community is optional.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Fine question was answered promptly.

But do I really need an authorisation code each time I try to log into this support forum. Seems a bit excessive?

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Untick Show text preview in the Mail settings options.

• Select the Main settings menu cog icon      top right on the blue header (desktop browser)
  • Select All settings
  • Select Mail and in the Reading section scroll down to Message list
  • Untick Show text preview
  • Mobile browser? - select the triple line menu icon first then the cog icon for Settings
  • Select Mail and then the Reading panel
  • Untick Show text preview

Does that help?