cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving email from some senders

Johnny2023
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hello

ive just realised that I am not receiving mail from some senders. This has perhaps been ongoing for some time.

i have checked spam and rules and nothing there

what should I do

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Money Saving Expert (MSE) do use SparkPost mail senders and SparkPost operate a No-Send Suppression list. Details below.

SparkPost Suppression Lists

All Banks and Insurance companies and MSE do send fully authenticated mail. If there's a bounceback non-delivery notification from TalkTalk there will be a TT three digit error code that will tell me what the likely reason for a bounce is. But you'll need to ask Customer Service to liaise with their email admins that may in turn need to liaise with the email admins for the mail sending service that they use.

The primary check on your mailbox is to sign in to TalkTalk Mail webmail.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Just double checking that the email address given to the senders is your TalkTalk Mail address? And that you have checked via TalkTalk Mail webmail that mail is not being received direct from the senders to the TalkTalk Mail Inbox or Spam or Trash and there's no forwarding of mail or Rules defined that might be diverting mail?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 4

My bank, my insurance company and martins money saving to my knowledge so far

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Which senders? Some mail services operate suppression lists that can place your email address on a no-send list. Have you asked the originators to check that the mail service they use has not put your email address on a suppression list?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution