cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving emails from Groupcall

the4grants
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have stopped receiving emails from my child's high school, please advise if emails have been blocked from Groupcall

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Hi @the4grants 

Did you ask the School Receptionist to get in touch with Groupcall or is this something for next week? Do let us know what feedback you get and if the issue is resolved in the way I've outlined for you. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Is this a groupcall.com email for Groupcall Messenger?  I can see that one of the mail servers for the groupcall.com domain is sendgrid.net and that mail service does operate a suppression list.

What happens is that if there is a difficulty in delivering mail to your mailbox even after re-trys then the sendgrid servers will add your email address to their suppression list and send no more mail. The school may not be aware that their messages aren't being delivered by sendgrid. The school will need to make their customer contact point with Groupcall Messenger aware and ask Groupcall Messenger to whitelist your email address with Sendgrid.net.

The workaround with the school is to give them a new email address but as soon as sendgrid remove your email address from their suppression list then school emails will flow in once more.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution