cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Password incorrect message - again

theid
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Talktalk should by now be aware that there is a problem through https://istheservicedown.co.uk/status/talktalk       I am perfectly able to receive e-mails to one of my addresses through Thunderbird but the other e-mail address is accessed through the talktalk website and attempts to access are registered as "Password Incorrect".    This is the second time this has happened and has absolutely nothing to do with my system and everything to do with the talktalk website which was working as normal until yesterday afternoon (18th December).        I am not alone, apparently.  

Spam e-mails have been pouring in for the past few days so presumably there is some service work going on to deal with this issue.  How much longer will it take I wonder?     

theid
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi theid, there's been no update on the fix for this issue. As soon as there's any news the status will be updated. The team are still working hard to resolve this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

theid
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Five days now and not a hint of when this problem will be dealt with.   From the Community Forum it would seem that talktalk is beset with problems of all kinds.    What is going on?    Compensation must be costing them a fortune.

theid
0 Likes

theid
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Why would I need to check the Service Status page?    I know what is happening, I would just like to know the problem is being dealt with so that I can access my e-mails through your website.    That e-mail address is the one I use for information on delivery of things I have ordered on line.   It's Xmas.    Can you see there might be a sense of urgency here?

theid
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Yes, TalkTalk are aware, it is always advisable to check the Service Status page.