cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Re: Outlook credentials popup keeps appearing

megawhite
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Well done TalkTalk.  You've archived my long running thread about this long running unresolved problem which started in January 2019, 4.5 years ago!

So we continue to get the Outlook credentials dialogue pop up several times a day and it has started again this week.

Other users experiencing the same, some are confused, some are frustrated:
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Password-incorrect-message-again/m-p/3009503#M175982

Has your key employee who resets the authentication server every day gone home for Christmas this week?

WHEN IS THIS PROBLEM GOING TO BE FIXED?  CLEARLY THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR 4.5 YEARS, CAUSING ONGOING CONFUSION AND FRUSTRATION WITH POOR SERVICE.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi BillM, please start a new topic and I'll be happy to help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I have the same issue since 15 December and spoken, at length, to  two different advisors over the last 48 hours both promising a text would be sent to resolve the reset as I cannot send or receive emails.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Ady, it's not a password reset issue.  I just received a notification email in my TalkTalk email that you posted, so authentication with my current password works.  If the entire thread spanning 4.5 years hadn't been archived into non-existence, you would be able to see the nature of the issue that crops up and causes confusion and frustration from time to time.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi megawhite, as you can see from the status board we're working to resolve the password reset issue so that customers will be able to reset their mail passwords again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes