email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received ‘Sorry you are leaving’ email

YukonGold
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Received leaving email even though I have NOT asked to leave - in fact I don’t even know how to ring TalkTalk as the helplines are closed. On the email it says to call 0345 172 0121 before my service ends - is this a genuine phone number please? I tried to google the number but nothing comes up. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi YukonGold 

I'm pleased that the situation was sorted for you. 

Thanks for taking time out to let us know. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Message 2 of 4

@Gondola  Thank you so much for your quick reply and advice.  It took over an hour on hold but finally managed to speak to retentions team and got them to cancel that order. 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @YukonGold 

The telephone number is genuine and goes to TalkTalk Retentions.  I suggest you call and advise that you ask for Retentions and say you'd like a better deal to stay with TalkTalk.

Are you already in a fixed term contract with TalkTalk?  It's possible someone has wrongly entered your telephone number or address in their order for a new broadband service. So although it might be a simple mistake on someone's part you need to make sure you're not affected so you need to confirm your service will not be disconnected and you'll have no extra charges on your bill and a discount going ahead for the inconvenience.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer