cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Sending of the message failed.

Simplefella007
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have 6 addresses on Talktalk. 5 send with no problem. 1 - which receives ok - will not send. Address is correct and settings the same as one other on tisali and one other on worldonline

Sending of the message failed.
An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: A9GrsHXncj8zL Authentication Required (TT401). Please verify that your email address is correct in your account settings and try again.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for letting us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Simplefella007
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

removed restarted restored remarkable thanks

Message 3 of 6

Thanks, everything looks good. Have you tried removing that mail account from your client and readding it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 6

Thank you.  Yes, I can send from webmail. Address is ******@tiscali.co.uk

Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Simplefella007, please send me the affected email address in a personal message. Have you tested with this in webmail?

Ady

0 Likes