cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Setting up an email account

willhjnr
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Can you help please as i cannot find a customer service number to speak to with someone !

I recently joined Talk Talk from Shell / Octupus. This was over a month ago but every time I go to the page to set up an email account I get the following message

Screen shotScreen shot.

I tried the digital assistant but the wheel just spins and says loading.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi willhjnr, we've had this in place for sometime now. It seems unlikely that we'll be restoring the ability to create a new TalkTalk email address. If you need a new address to replace your shell one consider Gmail as a great alternative. If you have a TT domain email that you want linking with your new TT account I can do that for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you lose track of how to reach support by phone or Chat, @willhjnr, just pop "contact" or similar in the forum search engine.

You get this result, which gives you the usual phone number, chat link and opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Your post is in the queue for attention on here. Please let us know if you still need help.

Staff support is Monday to Friday during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.