cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Sumup verification email does not arrive

TFrisby
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

When trying to register with SumUp (a card reader for face-to-face ban transactions), as part of the registration process, you are required to enter your email address and set a password. The next step in the process simply says "Verify Your Email - please click the verification link sent to {email address}. After that return here and continue registering"

Unfortunately the verification email does not arrive - has anyone else had this problem with an automated verification email not being received

Has anyone else had a similar problem with a automated verification email ? - could it be being blocked as potential spam/junk (it is not in my junk email folder and I do not appear to have a separate Spam folder) or a Phishing email

If this is the case, how can I change settings to ensure that this email arrives in my inbox so that I can respond and continue the online verification/registration process with Sumup

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi TFrisby, I've run a 7 day scan to see what we've received/blocked from sumup.com and we've accepted about 25 mails and blocked only 1. That 1 was about sumup lowering rates. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes