cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Talk talk email

NigelRobinson
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi all. I wonder if the problems with talktalk email will ever be resolved. 

For the last year, maybe a little longer, I've had trouble getting my email account to open, constant reloading and failure to connect to the server.

When email does work its fine and works as you would expect, although I'm not keen on the new look its functionality is sufficient.

The problem is getting into my account (https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite ) simply will not load and it happens far too often. The android app no longer functions at all, which I am not happy about at all. Gmail works everyday without issue, why can't talk talk achieve the same standard?

I did manage to email customer service only to be given a standardised "maintainance" responce, that felt more like "go away"  I have IT skill and knowlage enough to overcome sonnection issues and clean up cookies and all the other excuses for poor service. "Have you cleared your cookies" is just an unhelpful throw away in this context.

Talk Talk, your email service is unpleasent to use, please fix this

Have a great day everyone 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi NigelRobinson, there's an open incident for the issue with webmail at the moment. You can follow updates on the service status page.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes