cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

TalkTalk email not working AGAIN!!!

georgeh2011
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I've not received any emails since 23:00 last night (Thursday).

This happened the last time TalkTalk had overnight "system maintenance" despite your dashboard saying email is fine when it is anything but fine.

At first last night I got the usual dialogue box in Outlook repeatedly asking for the password. Now my mobile client is "Can't connect to TalkTalk servers" and desktop Outlook 365 is not receiving anything or coming up with the usual:

"Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for XXXXXXXXXXX@talktalk.net.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for XXXXXXXXXX@talktalk.net. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'"

There are at least two emails I know I've not received from last night plus a test one I sent this morning from my 365 account.

What the hell is going on with your rubbish email?

Why is it going down during your "system maintenance" despite no mention being made of it being affected?

Why is your service status dashboard the usual complete lie?

The missing emails ARE showing in webmail, but I NEVER use your webmail. It needs to work with other clients which it is not AGAIN.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is this still happening since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes