cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tiscali e-mail not working

talkbrian68
Participant
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Since last evening tiscali not working. Unable to send or receive e-mails

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Let me put it another way. Please upgrade your password. Then retry.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

talkbrian68
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hello, Have not changed password. All was working ok yesterday morning. Have changed no settings. Spoke to someone at Talktalk yesterday evening and he mentioned something about Talktalk doing maintenance or upgrades. Is this why Tiscali not working?

Brian

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Have you upgraded the password?

The Reset password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

0 Likes

talkbrian68
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Thanks. unable to sign in - "incorrect e-mail address or password". Tried on thunderbird and android phone. Brian

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

On what device and with what software?

The last time you posted you were not using the recommended email settings and mentioned one device was using Windows Live Mail that is not supported by TalkTalk Mail.

First check webmail is working.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Do you get signed in? Can you create a New email and send that to yourself to make sure it goes into the Sent folder and then arrives in the Inbox? Asking to make sure that nothing is diverting mail from the Inbox.

0 Likes