email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send email using android

msharpe3875
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi I have recently been unable to send (receiving ok) email using the latest version of the Samsung native email app 6.1.50.25 while running android 10 after the latest android update on 23rd August 2021. The latest software update was G960FXXUGFUG4.

I have also been unable to use Outlook for talktalk.net emails for some time which I am liaising with MS Outlook mobile support since the desktop version works fine. 

If this is a wider issue than just me is talktalk aware of it and whats the advice to correcting it?

Many thanks

Matt

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Matt, Gondola isn't wrong. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi msharpe3875 

Good to know that Outlook desktop and presumably webmail are working well. 

I am aware that Outlook for mobile does not send TalkTalk Mail and outgoing mail just sits in the Outbox because a direct connection to the TalkTalk Mail platform does not happen. Let us know what Microsoft say about this issue. 

Let us see screenshots of the outgoing server settings for the Samsung app. Obscure the first part of your email address before uploading here. 

To troubleshoot, and to check your 'phone is working with email apps just download the BlueMail email app. TalkTalk Mail will set up an IMAP email account just using the email address and password. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution