cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Webmail only

Paulaorr2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

My iPhone since the end of April will not receive or send any emails. I’ve deleted it and tried to reinstall but it just keeps saying password missing in settings when it’s not? 🙁

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Paulaorr2, I've got no visibility of your account being limited. I've asked the email admins to confirm if you've been restricted again and if so why. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

If TalkTalk have limited your mailbox to webmail only access for three times now then that's a repeated last resort action by TalkTalk to stop you using insecure email connection settings.

We can advise on device and software compatibility and provide customer setup guides. Just let us know each mail collection service, each device, its operating system and email software including version that are in current use.

For a definitive check of email settings take screenshots of the incoming and outgoing server settings, image edit to obscure the first part of the email address and upload here using the Camera icon (desktop browser) or Picture icon (mobile browser) above this reply area.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help
Using TalkTalk Mail

Email settings and device setup guides for TalkTalk Mail

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Paulaorr2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

Hi Ady, it’s happened again. Keeps asking for my password in settings when it’s already in. Every few weeks it keeps doing this. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

0 Likes

Paulaorr2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

@Ady-TalkTalk ho, it’s happened again. I can only log on through web Mail 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Paulaorr2, that error would suggest you have the correct mail settings so, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

0 Likes