cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Where have all my email files disappeared to?

thetealady
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I've had this account since about 2002 and for the first time ever all of my email files containg documents from over the decades have disappeared, has anyone else had a similar problem this week.  Please note I'm in my mid/late 70s and my IT department is currently on holiday with his Mum and Dad!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi thetealady,

How are you getting on, are the emails still missing?

Chris

0 Likes

thetealady
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I have tried everything I know. I spent 30 minutes on the phone to Chris on Friday afternoon, she managed to restore my files.  By Saturday morning they had disappeared yet again, I spent over an hyour on-line with Wilma who after 1hour 15 minutes just disappeared along with all the different links, all I got was 'Hmmmmm we cant find this page'. I then spent another hour talking to what sounded like Michelle or Cheryl going over and over the problem, stating things repeatedly.  She decided to refer it to the technicians, that was approximately 4pm Saturday, it's now 4pm Sunday and no-one has made contact with me  I have tried numerous times today to try to get in touch on the telephoneand after pressing button 1, button 2, button six and all the rest have received a message that they are currently closed despite the numerous calls being during published Sunday opening times.

I am 73 years old and have kept all my car insurance, house insurance, pet insurance, caravan insurance, financial records and on-going legal cases in those missing files.  I feel absolutely sick with apprehension that I might be asked to provide details or respond to one of the missing documents..  I have been a Tiscali customer since 2002 and expect better service than I am currently getting. WHEN CAN IEXPECT TO GET MY FILES BACK????????????  I realise that Microsoft has global problems at the moment, but my world crashed over a week ago with the disappearance of my email files!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi thetealady, you've got lots of mail showing in your mailbox and 421 unread. Have you logged into webmail?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes