cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Why still no option to set up email

AndyB66uk
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Screenshot_20231008-183219.png

 Please when will this be sorted. I've been a customer for over 3 months now and this problem has been since I joined you.

As part of the package I signed up for I feel that it's part of the service I am being denied. The notice says September it's now October !!!!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi all, the mailbox migration is not completed yet. However, I've had no information that the creation and deletion will be back in place as soon as that finishes. We were simply told that it had been suspended for the time being. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Interesting you should mention that today as I've just asked the question as to why my mailbox still awaits migration to the new look Mail platform. As you know, the suspension of mailbox creation and deletion by customers was done to allow a smooth migration of mailboxes. But the project has clearly not been completed yet.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

AndyB66uk
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

still no mail options. Starting to feel like I'm being shorted on a part of my package. Is like having a carrot dangling in front of you and it moves further and further away. Are the developers actually getting paid for the work, or are they volunteers?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The ability for the user to Create and Delete emails, where that was previously available to the customer, was withdrawn to allow the migration of existing mailboxes to the new TalkTalk Mail cloud platform. That mailbox migration programme has not yet been completed. How do I know? One of my own mailboxes is still not migrated. Originally notified as being done in the 10 days after 17 August but now notified as this coming week.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution