cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

blocked email

trevorrg22
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

yesterday evening my employer tried to email me and the email didn't get through.

This morning they sent same message to my gmail and it came through fine.

How can I check if they were blocked ??

I checked on here https://www.emaillistverify.com/email-blacklist-checker

and it said that it wasn't blacklisted.

There was nothing in my SPAM folder either webmail OR in my outlook.

Because I didn't get the email it meant that I couldn't work for an hour this morning.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

trevorrg22
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 11

Please mark this as closed.  The email which were sent from my employer never did get through to me (even though if I send myself an email from work it comes through). Now I just get them to send to my gmail.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

It's worth getting them to check and make sure no spaces or unusual characters.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 11

Thanks for checking Ady.  Maybe they just entered my email address wrong

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

I'm seeing no blocks by cloudmark for that sender address you provided. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 11

thanks

Message 6 of 11

This will be followed up after the weekend, @trevorrg22.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi, Ady

Thanks for your help. I've now added the sender email to my private notes. I'd be very grateful if you can check

thanks
best regards

Trevor

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Trevor, I've run a 7 day scan to see if our cloudmark filters picked up and blocked any mail sent to your TT mailbox. We're showing no results. If you add the sending email to private notes in your community profile I can run a further check on that/those email addresses.

Ady

0 Likes

trevorrg22
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Hi, Michelle
I never did get those emails.  They sent to my gmail instead and I got them no problem.

I suspect that it will still be happening.  I've sent myself an email from the domain in question so

it's not being blocked based on domain.  Could it have been blocked because it contained URLs ?

Thanks

Trevor

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is this still happening now? Do they receive an error message when this happens please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes