cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails from Amazon

RogerF1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Amazon claim they are sending me emails but nothing arrives. I've checked spam and there's still nothing. Amazon say it's a email problems but I'm not certain.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

The response from Amazon is quite cute! Emails aren't arriving... so it must be email problems!

If Amazon are using their own SES (Amazon Simple Email Service) then this does use a suppression list. What happens is that there's a temporary difficulty in getting email to your mailbox and if, after a retry, there's still no delivery then SES adds your email address to their suppression list. This will stop any more mail being sent out. It's a standard technique. Some customer service agents may not have access to the sender suppression list so may need to ask their email admins to whitelist your address or just remove it from the suppression list.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

What email domain are you using? I sometimes had issues with my talktalk.net but changed my Amazon settings to use a gmail address.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes