cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails not received to my mailbox - TT992

gazzawazza
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

hi

had a sender advise of bounced emails to my mailbox (lineone)

This happened on Saturday 11 May 2024

I don't know if multiple attempts were made to send this and/or over several days but the sender successfully reached me yesterday.

I have received emails from other senders during this period.

cm10gb1 rejected your message to the following email addresses:

**removedforprivacy**@lineone.net
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

cm10gb1 gave this error:
5mvFsO9V99a5q5mvFsh5JX Content rejected (TT992)

I did see this thread from the latter part of april (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Rejected-emails-TT992/m-p/3037122) - clearly there were some issues but I haven't seen other mentions of TT992 this week.

Do you need the sender domain?

Regards (and thanks),

Gary

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

We didn't receive any details on the root cause I'm afraid. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@Ady-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi Gary, if your sender is still having trouble sending to you then please let me have the senders email domain. If nothing since the 11th then I can't scan for that. 

Ady

thanks Ady

I'll come back to you if i hear of more issues

what was the reason for the multi user TT992 issues previously?

regards,

Gary

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Gary, if your sender is still having trouble sending to you then please let me have the senders email domain. If nothing since the 11th then I can't scan for that. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes