cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

tiscali.co.uk email account not syncing

HBrom
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I have a tiscali.co.uk email account that stopped syncing with email clients in February. Webmail is not a problem.

I have updated all the IMAP settings but this hasn't worked so presumably the email account needs to be restored / reactivated. How can I get this done?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

The email address you've added has full access and is not limited. You'll need to make sure the mail client is capable of using the settings this may mean changing to something like thunderbird or similar.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady,

Yes that’s right, no problem with my profile email, the problem is with the j***** email. I think it’s because it’s being used on a Samsung mobile that’s a few years old with Android 7.0.

Thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi HBrom, the mailbox in your profile has full access. Is it another email address that's affected?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.