cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

tiscali spam emails

GBy123
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

I have received four odd emails from various people, all to warning me that my tiscali email is affected.   The latest, today, was headed, 'New Maintenance 'and from INFO@Home.CommsYahoo.Net.    The email said 'it has been brought to our attention that your account is unable to synchronize 10 incoming mails.  We are closing all versions of our tiscali/talktalk mail as of 6th August.  You'll be blocked from sending and receiving emails if not confirmed within 10-7 days.    

Yes, this is obviously a scam and I have forwarded it (and others) to phishing@talktalk.   My concern is why have I suddenly started getting these and are others affected?  It is quite worrying that there may be a possibility that my tiscali mail will stop working.      Has any other user received anything?   Is there anything I should be doing, or do I just hope all is well?   I never hear from talktalk that phishing mail is being investigated (I know they probably have thousands, but would be nice to hear something).

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0