cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Landline Receiver Issues & Speed of Broadband

MohimaUllah
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 2

Hello,

My Account Number is [removed]. 

I am writing to you in concern about my landline telephone. I previously used to be a Shell customer, but as of recent arrangements, I have been transferred to TalkTalk. Because of this recent update, I think my landline phone no longer works. I'd like for this issue to be resolved while still being able to use the old phone number [removed].  I would also like to raise the concern that, while I was still with Shell, anytime I called my landline there was no charge, I would still like the same to be applicable with TalkTalk. 

I'd also like to bring up the issue concerning the speed of my broadband. After the transfer, I have noticed the recent drop in consistency and speed of the broadband I am using and would like for this issue to be resolved. You have somehow managed to up my prices but give me poor service in return. Please consider a drop in price.

Please also let me know when any updates of the company are ongoing as I would like to be able to have time to consider my options. I am aware that my contract ends on the 05th of Jan next year and would no longer like to stay after that. 

Kind Regards,

Mohima Ullah

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Mohima,

Your post had been quarantined because it contained personal information, please don't post personal information on the open community 

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes