cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Continuously Blinking orange - Sagemfast 5364

Ian9113
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 

I woke up this morning to find my WiFi SSID not visible from any devices and the router LED is constantly flashing orange. Every 45 seconds or so it appears to reset so looks like it's stuck in a boot loop. 

- Turning off and on again doesn't help, I get ~1s of solid orange followed by 45 seconds or more of blinking orange.

- Factory reset does not help, and I'm not convinced it's even performing a factory reset

- Left the router powered off for 30mins and powered it on again and after multiple attempts the blinking orange persists.

- Connecting to a laptop via ethernet doesn't look promising, it doesn't get an IP address

Can Talk Talk tell me if there has been a recent upgrade which might have failed?

I assume there is no option to rollback firmware for security reasons so a new router might be necessary.

Are there third party routers that are supported so I can get back online sooner? Everyday without Internet is a day without work and potential loss of income.

Thanks, 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Ian9113 

Perfect 🙂

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Ian9113
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Yes, I have thank you Debbie. Back up and running now! 

Message 3 of 7
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi @Ian9113 

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

In regards to using a non TT router, have you had a look at this help page? Set up a non-TalkTalk router

0 Likes

Ian9113
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi Debbie, 

That would be great thank you. When might you expect it to arrive?

In the mean time is there anything on the network end that would prevent me setting up another router?

Thanks 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Ian9113

Apologies for this. I will need to send you a replacement router, are you happy for me to arrange this for you?

0 Likes