cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Digital voice outtages

jon1967
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Is there anyway to check recent outtages on digital voice yet ? Believe ive lost some inward calls and after the last 2 plus day issue talktalk acknowledged was general issue  want to check before looking at local hardware

Thx

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi jon,

There was a VOIP outage from Friday and over the weekend that has now been resolved. How is your voice service at the moment?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

HI again. 🙂

End (fairly tecnophobe) user is reporting problems with outward/inwards calls over the day or 2 before. I have not been around

I cant validate what they are but as i say on basis of the problem being your end previously it is very difficult to pin anything down

I cant help thinking with the old analogue line any faults were pretty much diagnosed automatically and instantly

Can somebody confirm what automatic checks happen against the new digital line and what you would pick up please ?

Is there even a log that you can look it retrospectively to see calls in/out failing to ring on the approprate grandstream correctly?

Best Regards

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi jon,

We usually post outages on our Service Status Dashboard but these are removed as soon as they are resolved. Can I just confirm, what issues are you experiencing with your VOIP/Digital Voice Service please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes